Trump Goes Birther On Cruz; Questioner Misrepresents Natural Born Citizen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Goes Birther On Cruz; Questioner Misrepresents Natural Born Citizen

Must See: Trump Goes Birther On Canadian-Born Cruz; Questioner Misrepresents Natural Born Citizen

Birther Report

4/21/2016

Excerpt:

Must See: Trump Goes Birther On Canadian-Born Cruz At NBC Townhall; Questioner Misrepresents Natural Born Citizen

NBC's Today Show held a townhall today with Donald Trump. A questioner asked Trump a pretty asinine question on whether he'd deport her natural-born relative that was born to two undocumented aliens. Was the questioner a plant?

You can watch the relevant portion of the video by clicking here. (13:30 mark) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAJV...tu.be&t=13m30s

Transcript via Mediaite:

Voter Jamie Eckman: My relative is a natural-born American in the military, deployed in Oman. His father and stepmother are undocumented citizens here in the — undocumented people here in the United States for the last 25 years without any way of adjusting their status. If you’re president, what will you do for those members that are the fabric of our country, that have been here for 25 years undocumented? Won’t they be deported?

Trump: When you say natural-born citizens, that’s interesting. I assume you were born here. Why do you mention that? Because you know who always says that? Ted Cruz. He was born in Canada and lived there for four years. He says “I’m a natural-born citizen when, actually he was born in Canada. But, you know what? He has no path right now..

Eckman: I’m not for Cruz.

Lauer: What’s your plan for her relatives?

Trump: They’ve been here how many years? We’re going to do something. For people that have been — look, we’re either going to have a country or we’re not going to have a country. But many people are very fine people. and I’m sure these are very, very fine people. They’re going to go, and we’re going to create a path where we can get them into this country legally, okay? But it has to be done legally.

Eckman: You will deport them first, right?

Trump: They’re going to go, and then come back and come back legally. We have wonderful people. It’s too tough to say you’ll never come back again. They’re coming back, but they’re coming back into our country legally. so important. Now, that might not be the perfect answer for you.

FULL TOWNHALL VIDEO:
    ( Video via NBC News )

View the complete Birther Report presentation, including comments, at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2016/04...-canadian.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X