Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T. Boone Pickens: Trump Will Win Nomination and White House -- Newsmax, Todd Beamon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T. Boone Pickens: Trump Will Win Nomination and White House -- Newsmax, Todd Beamon

T. Boone Pickens: Trump Will Win Nomination and White House

Newsmax

By Todd Beamon
    4/26/2016

Excerpt:

Texas energy investor T. Boone Pickens told Newsmax TV on Tuesday that Donald Trump will win both the Republican presidential nomination and the White House — and that Hillary Clinton will not be the Democratic nominee.

"Trump's going to win," Pickens, 87, the chairman and CEO of BP Capital Management, told "The Steve Malzberg Show" in an interview. "The nomination — and I think he'll win the presidency.
    "If you want change, there's only one person who's going to change it," he added. "It's Trump.

"I can't imagine voting for Hillary Clinton."

Pickens, long a generous supporter to Republican Party efforts, said that he has talked to Trump since the developer began his campaign last June.

"We've talked about oil," he said, adding that "I think he understands" how to improve the nation's energy policy.

However, Pickens dismissed Trump's suggestions that he wanted him in a possible administration.

"I don't need to be an adviser to anybody," he told Malzberg.

View the complete article at:

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/t-b.../26/id/725916/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X