Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White House Insider: OBAMACARE …”Now we are truly ready to fight.” - Ulsterman Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White House Insider: OBAMACARE …”Now we are truly ready to fight.” - Ulsterman Report

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER: OBAMACARE …”Now we are truly ready to fight.”

The Ulsterman Report

Ulsterman
    6/28/2012

Excerpts:

A longtime D.C. political operative considers today’s Supreme Court ruling on Obamacare a good thing in the fight to defeat Barack Obama in 2012.... Here’s why.

"This will be quick. Don’t have time to go over all of this with you right now. Don’t forget the work going on w/Holder.

The Obamacare ruling is good news for us. Real good news. It’s 2010 all over again now. Swing states will shift over to Romney in most cases. Trust me on this. We’ve done the polling. The data is conclusive on this. It’s a huge tax. We got Obama lying. Again.

The Tea Party movement, which was as real and powerful a political movement as I’ve ever seen in my lifetime, is back in play. That scares the hell out of the Obama White House. You just got a bunch of Dems sweating hard over their re-election. The Republican Party will now be a lot more focused and clearly conservative and that’s exactly what they need to be this time around. We must make the election a clear divide between one side and the other and this Obamacare ruling has forced that to happen.

And the initial reports I’m getting are telling me there was a lot more clever going on inside that decision than the initial reaction will indicate. It’s the Obama Tax now. And states were given an out. The entire law is a big ass convoluted mess and the ruling has reinforced that fact. Obama will have to defend something he doesn’t understand, and Romney can now sit back and just repeat over and over again “repeal-repeal-repeal”.

You can call bullsh-t on me here and I’ll understand if you do but I’m telling you right up this ruling today is GOOD NEWS. Politically, as a motivator, it’s great news. Watch contributions toward Republicans jump up even more than they already were. Watch the Obama White House have to face very hard questions over the Obamacare tax issue. Watch states rise up to challenge the administration using the weapon the Supreme Court placed in their hands to do so. Watch the Tea Party come back stronger and more powerful than ever.

UPDATE DIRECTLY FROM INSIDER FOLLOWING CONTEMPT VOTE:

“DONE GOOD TODAY.

OLD MAN SAYS HI.

CONGRESSMAN GOWDY’S STOCK WENT UP ABOUT 1000% WITH ME. GUY IS A BEAST.

GOT 17 DEMS TO HANG TOUGH AND VOTE W/REPUBLICANS. NOT BAD.

TAKE CARE.”

-WHI

View the complete post at:

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/0...eady-to-fight/
    Last edited by bsteadman; 06-29-2012, 07:55 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X