No announcement yet.

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER – ” Paul Ryan Is Now A Full Fledged Political Rock Star “

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHITE HOUSE INSIDER – ” Paul Ryan Is Now A Full Fledged Political Rock Star “

WHITE HOUSE INSIDER – ” Paul Ryan Is Now A Full Fledged Political Rock Star “

The Ulsterman Report

Ulsterman
    8/30/2012

Excerpt:

The following is the second RNC Convention feedback communication from a longtime D.C. political operative who has for the past two years made it their goal of helping to defeat Barack Obama in 2012 – after having helped elect him in 2008:

"Make this one right to the point – Paul Ryan is a now a full fledged political rock star. That kid is the real f-cking deal. That speech, which had a big contribution from the guy who did Palin’s in ’08 (best speech of that convention) was off the charts good. He hit up the youth vote, took on the Medicare issue and turned it against Obama, pulled in the Midwest swing states, repeatedly gave high praise Romney, put in some humor, a lot of humility, and ended by raising the roof and giving voters their marching orders. It was a rally speech and it has got to have the Obama camp sh-tting themselves right now. There are conversations going double time between Chicago and the White House. It was so damn good I’m a little worried for Romney tomorrow. He might prove a letdown. Tough-tough act to follow. I’ve watched a ton of these speeches over the years and forgot just about every damn one of them. I remember Reagan’s ’80 convention speech and I heard the Ryan speech borrow a hell of a lot from that one. Knew we were in danger of getting our ass kicked that night. I remember Clinton’s in ’92 and ’96 of course. ’92 was his best because he was up against it and delivered big time. He was so damn good that night. And I remember Palin’s and Obama’s in ’08. Both equally good in my humble opinion. I would put tonight’s Ryan speech right up there with those. And he’s got what Obama doesn’t – sincerity. The kid really believes what he says. Obama is finding it tougher and tougher to fake that.

Saw you put up a story on the Eastwood visit tomorrow. Hope that pans out. Now wouldn’t that be some kick ass icing on the cake.

Let me try and explain to you where this election is really at.

-Obama is running low on cash. Donations are off by about 30% compared to this time last year (WHI Likely Meant “Last Election” -UM) but he’s spending a lot more. Donors are already telling the campaign they are pulling the plug soon if things don’t get better. The Old Man is gonna try and cut off as much of that as he can.

-Romney has huge reserves of cash on hand and an ad campaign about to launch that is gonna kick Obama’s ass hard in those swing states.

-The debates are gonna be huge. Not since 1980 will they be so important. If Romney edges Obama there, he might wrap this thing up. If Obama is seen as winning, we got a fight to November. I will say this, Romney is going to be a hell of a lot tougher in those debates than McCain. We knew that in ’08. McCain is horrible in that environment and that is why we wanted him to be the nominee. Obama already won those debates before they had even started.

-So recently I told you it was 50/50 we win this thing. I’m leaning about 55/45 in our favor now. Things are going along well."

View the complete post at:

http://theulstermanreport.com/2012/0...cal-rock-star/
    B. Steadman

Link to the transcript and video for Paul Ryan's remarks at the RNC

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/I...nal-Convention
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X