Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BirtherReport.com Leads to Arrest of an Obot Who Threatened to Kill Sheriff Arpaio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BirtherReport.com Leads to Arrest of an Obot Who Threatened to Kill Sheriff Arpaio

BirtherReport.com/ObamaReleaseYourRecords.com Leads to Arrest of an Obot who Threatened to Kill Sheriff Joe for his Investigation into Obama's Eligibility

Birther Report

1/27/2012

Excerpt:

"Back in October of 2011 an Obot left numerous comments at this blog threatening to kill various people that have pursued Obama's ineligibility to be president. One comment was directed at Sheriff Joe and his family where the commenter posted the following:

"I plan to kill Joe Arpaio first.. He will be filled with a thousand bullet holes before the year is out., I promise you this. He won't fuck with Obama. He will be buried 10 feet under and his whole family will be murdered along with him. Don't like it? Come stop me. Come die before me."

Right after that comment was submitted we grabbed the IP address from the commenter and the location was in Tennessee. We then sent the pertinent information and the actual death threat to Dr. Corsi, among others, and informed them we were not 100% certain that was the commenter but we were pretty sure it was and it could be easily verified by contacting Blogger owner Google to confirm. Dr. Corsi later informed us that Sheriff Joe's office was now investigating the death threat.

Arrest made in death threat to Arpaio
    by Clayton Klapper/KTAR

PHOENIX -- A 33-year-old man in Phoenix has been arrested for threatening to kill Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his family.

Deputies in Knoxville, Tennessee worked with Maricopa County Sheriff's deputies to serve a search warrant and seize a computer and other evidence from the home of Adam Eugene Cox.

The investigation into an internet death threat started in October, and Cox was arrested Friday on an unrelated warrant for assault. He is now being investigated in the internet death threat of MCSO Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his family. Deputies obtained a search warrant at Google, where they were then connected to Cox.

His threat reads in part: I plan to kill Arpaio first. He will be filled with a thousand bullet holes before the year is out. I promise you this. He won't f**k with Obama. He will be buried 10 feet under and his whole family will be murdered along with him.

The threat comes in response to the Sheriff's office's investigation into the legitimacy of Obama's birth certificate. Cox's mother confirmed with police that he is an avid supporter of president Obama and police say he has a history of assault."

View the complete article at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...arrest-of.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X