Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Maddow Attacks Root Over "Birther" Issue; Forgets Chris "Birther Before Me" Ma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Maddow Attacks Root Over "Birther" Issue; Forgets Chris "Birther Before Me" Ma

Video: Maddow Attacks Root Over "Birther" Issue; Forgets Chris "Birther Before Me" Matthews

Birther Report

7/12/2013

Excerpt:

Video: Rachel Maddow Attacks Wayne Allyn Root Over "Birther" Issue; Forgets To Mention Matthews Reported Obama Born In Indonesia

VIDEO ... :
    ( Video via MSNBC )

TV Ratings: MSNBC Suffers Worst Quarter Since 2007
    By Michael O'Connell @ The Hollywood Reporter

MSNBC delivered its worst quarterly primetime showing among total viewers and adults 25-54 since 2007. The cable network suffered dips as other networks benefited from the quarter's bigger news stories. MSNBC's primetime returns in total viewers (576,000) and the key demo (191,000) were at lows not seen since the fourth and second quarters of 2007, respectively. The network did manage to improve month-to-month from it lows in May, when it fell below perennial fourth-place newser HLN.

Throughout CNN's usurping of MSNBC, cable news' top performer, FNC, improved in total viewership from the same quarter last year but saw dips proportionate to MSNBC's in the targeted demo. FNC's biggest gain, total day viewership, owes a debt to America Live With Megyn Kelly. The two-hour afternoon news program saw its second-best quarter to date. [...] - Hollywood Reporter.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...llyn-root.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X