• Show
Clear All

• Obama 'fanatic' guilty in Arpaio death threat -- WND

Obama 'fanatic' guilty in Arpaio death threat

'He will be filled with 1,000 bullet holes before the year is out'

WND

3/14/2012

Excerpts:

"A Tennessee man described as an Obama “fanatic” has been convicted of threatening to kill Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his family, possibly in connection with the lawman’s investigation into the president’s eligibility for office.

Adam Eugene Cox, 33, of Knoxville, was arrested Jan. 27 in connection with graphic online threats that came to light last October.

Cox’s threats included: “I plan to kill Arpaio first. He will be filled with a thousand bullet holes before the year is out. I promise you this. He won’t f**k with Obama. He will be buried 10 feet under and his whole family will be murdered along with him.”

Authorities say Cox’s postings indicate – and his own mother confirms – that Cox is a “fanatical supporter” of Obama, and Arpaio’s ongoing investigation into the legitimacy of the president’s purported birth certificate may have been the reason behind the threat to kill the sheriff.

.................................................. ......
    According to Knox County Sheriff’s deputies, Cox has a history of assault.

“I will not be intimated against pursuing this investigation into Obama’s eligibility to serve as the president of the United States,” Arpaio said upon Cox’s arrest in January.

.................................................. .......................
    The Cox investigation first took Maricopa County Sheriff’s deputies from Arizona to California where search warrants were served on Google headquarters.

Cox pleaded guilty to harassment of Arpaio, and was immediately sentenced to serve nearly a year in a “bootcamp”-style program similar to probation, as well as ordered to pay court costs."

View the complete article at:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/obama-fan..._orig=politics
    B. Steadman
Working...
X