Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

O’Reilly Repeatedly Presses Carson to Say Whether Trump Is ‘Divisive’ -- Mediaite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O’Reilly Repeatedly Presses Carson to Say Whether Trump Is ‘Divisive’ -- Mediaite

O’Reilly Repeatedly Presses Carson to Say Whether Trump Is ‘Divisive’

Mediaite

Josh Feldman
    9/10/2015

Excerpt:

Ben Carson is one of the latest candidates earning the wrath of Donald Trump, this time for what came across as a jab at Trump’s faith. Carson said, “I realize where my successes come from, and I don’t in any way deny my faith in God.” Trump fired back today and raised questions about Carson’s faith, and the Carson campaign is demanding an apology.

But the candidate himself attempted to walk back what he said in talking to Bill O’Reilly tonight. O’Reilly didn’t let him off easy, pointing out that Carson was specifically asked to differentiate himself from Trump, and so he was the one to bring up the faith issue.

He asked Carson to specifically outline why he’s better suited than Trump and the other candidates. Carson said that’s a decision for the American people and simply reaffirmed his core beliefs.

At one point he mentioned “agents of divisiveness,” and O’Reilly picked up on that to ask Carson very directly, “Is Donald Trump an agent of divisiveness?”

Carson declined to answer, but O’Reilly tried again: “Do you, as an American, believe that Mr. Trump is a divider?”

Carson again refused to answer. O’Reilly moved on, but not before saying he thinks that’s a fair question that people would like to know the answer to.

View the complete article, including video, at:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/oreilly-r...p-is-divisive/
    B. Steadman

Michelle Bachmann: Trump Sexism Accusations Are ‘Nonsense’

Mediaite

Josh Feldman
    9/102015

Excerpt:

Michelle Bachmann tonight dismissed accusations of sexism against Donald Trump and called them “nonsense.”

After Media Matters’ David Brock challenged the former Republican congresswoman to stand up for women against Trump’s remarks about women like Carly Fiorina, Bachmann said, “The main thing that really, honestly, the voters are thinking about are the 54 million women of working age who aren’t in the workforce today because there aren’t jobs out there for them.”

When Don Lemon asked her if, then, Trump’s remarks are ‘superfluous,” Bachmann said, “[I’m] the only woman here on set right now, and I can tell you what women want is a sense of security.”

.................................................. ........

View the complete article, including video, at:

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/michelle-...-are-nonsense/
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X