Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump will consider filing his own lawsuit challenging Cruz's eligibility for POTUS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump will consider filing his own lawsuit challenging Cruz's eligibility for POTUS

Trump brands Cruz a 'nasty guy'

Politico

Isaac Arnsdorf
    1/17/2016

Excerpt:

The fracas between the Republican presidential front-runners escalated Sunday as Donald Trump went after Ted Cruz's likability, calling him a "nasty guy."

"Nobody likes him, nobody in Congress likes him, nobody likes him anywhere once they get to know him," Trump said in an interview airing on ABC's "This Week."

The attacks continued as both men campaigned in South Carolina Saturday. And Trump got booed while bringing up Cruz's undisclosed bank loan.

Trump revived the charge in his interview with George Stephanopoulos on ABC, calling Cruz a hypocrite and "very dishonest."

And Trump said he'll consider filing his own lawsuit challenging Cruz's eligibility to be president based on his birth.
    - (bold and color emphasis added)

"Maybe I'll talk to them about it," Trump said. "I'd like to talk to Ted about it, see how he'd feel about it — 'cause you know, when I file suits, I file real suits."

View the complete article, including image, at:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...sty-guy-217896
    Last edited by bsteadman; 01-17-2016, 03:44 PM.
    B. Steadman

Donald Trump Ted Cruz Is A Nasty Guy NOBODY LIKES HIM. "This Week" Abc FULL Interview

Published on Jan 17, 2016 by 'LesGrossman2015'

Donald Trump on Sunday lashed out at Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) for continuing to attack so-called “New York values.” On ABC’s This Week, host George Stephanopoulos reminded Trump that Cruz had insulted “New York values” during a recent debate, Donald Trump continued trashing Ted Cruz on ABC’s This Week this morning, calling him a “very nasty” and dishonest person. “He’s a nasty guy,” Trump told George Stephanopoulos. “Nobody likes him. Nobody in Congress likes him anywhere once they get to know him. He’s got an edge that’s not good.” He repeatedly accused Cruz of hypocrisy for wanting to “look like Robin Hood” and defend Americans from corporate Americans when he gets loans from places like Goldman Sachs. And if you thought Trump was done going after Cruz on “New York values,” not even close. He called it a “disgrace” and repeatedly invoked 9 / 11 first responders. Trump also went after Cruz for being the “biggest advocate” for getting Chief Justice John Roberts appointed to the Supreme Court. And considering that plenty of conservatives are outraged at Roberts for upholding Obamacare, Trump found it interesting Cruz championed a justice who “absolutely set the conservative movement back.” Stephanopoulos pressed Trump on concerns conservatives have about him, but Trump insisted he’ll “appoint judges that will be good.” And then, just to top all this off, Stephanopoulos asked Trump if he’s so concerned about Cruz’s citizenship status, why doesn’t he just file the lawsuit himself? Trump did not exactly discount the idea, saying he’d be doing the public “a big favor” because “when I file suits, I file real suits.” Watch above, via ABC.and then the Texas senator escalated his attack on New York after he was asked to apologize. “The truth is he’s a nasty guy, nobody likes him,” Trump replied. “Nobody in Congress likes him. He’s a very — he’s got a edge that’s not good. You can’t make deals with people like that. It’s not a good thing for the country. Very nasty guy.” Trump argued that Cruz was “a total hypocrite” because he had hosted fundraisers in New York and had not disclosed campaign loans from New York banks. “He’s doubled-down on this issue of New York City values,” Stephanopoulos explained. “He lumped you in yesterday with Hillary Clinton, Andrew Cuomo and Bill de Blasio.” “I’m leading Ted Cruz by a lot. The polls are showing that I’m on the upswing. He’s on a big down swing. But if you look at what he said and the way he said it and the scorn toward New York, I think it’s a disgrace,” the billionaire opined. “He’s putting down the great people of New York. Who could have done what New Yorkers did under that unbelievable circumstance [after 9/11]?”Donald Trump Ripped The "very nasty guy that nobody likes" ted cruz On "This Week" abc with george stephanopoulos. Donald Trump is turning up the heat on his fiercest rival in the Hawkeye State -– Sen. Ted Cruz. "I don't think Ted Cruz has a great chance, to be honest with you," Trump told ABC News Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos in an interview on “This Week” Sunday. "Look, the truth is, he's a nasty guy. He was so nice to me. I mean, I knew it. I was watching. I kept saying, 'Come on Ted. Let's go, okay.' But he's a nasty guy. Nobody likes him. Nobody in Congress likes him. Nobody likes him anywhere once they get to know him. He's a very –- he's got an edge that's not good. You can't make deals with people like that and it's not a good thing. It's not a good thing for the country. Very nasty guy." On the campaign trail, Trump is now questioning the freshmen Texas senator for a loan, first reported by The New York Times, that Cruz took out from Goldman Sachs during his 2012 Senate run that he failed to disclose in federal campaign finance documents.The Bromance Between Trump and Cruz Is Over. Donald Trump Calls Ted Cruz 'Hypocrite' for Accepting Loans. "He's a total hypocrite. How about his fundraising and how about when he does his personal financial disclosure form, and he doesn't put on that he's borrowing money from Goldman Sachs? And then today it comes out that he's also borrowing money from CitiBank and he doesn't list it." Trump told Stephanopoulos. "You know why? He wants to look like Robin Hood that he's the one protecting the people from the banks while he's actually borrowing money and personally guaranteeing it and not disclosing it, which is illegal." Wow, that sounds like a very good case. I'd do the public a big favor," Trump responded, but he would not say whether he'd actually file such a suit. "It's a good idea-- maybe I'll talk to them about it. I'd like to talk to Ted about it, see how he'd feel about it. 'Cause you know, when I file suits, I file real suits."
    B. Steadman

Comment

I seriously doubt that Trump will file his own lawsuit against Cruz.

I’m confident that he is well aware that COMPROMISED FEDERAL JUDGES, up to and including SCOTUS if necessary, would be conducting any hearings. Tragically, the definition of “natural born Citizen’ as required by Article II for POTUS would likely be judged using the modern, very prevalent ‘Constitution is a Living Document’ interpretation. Under this scenario, BOTH Rubio and Cruz (and also Obama, by NECESSITY) would very likely be declared eligible. I believe Trump, a really smart guy, knows this and he would not want to take a chance on actually LOSING a lawsuit against Cruz.

Hmmmm!

Perhaps it would be BEST for the Birthers to concentrate their efforts, at least for the next few years, on exposing KENYAN-BORN OBAMA, as proven by Lucas Daniel Smith, simply as a LIAR, FRAUD and IMPOSTOR.

DEVASTATING TO OBAMA’S IMAGE IN 2017:
      PRESIDENT TRUMP + SHERIFF ARPAIO -- WORKING TOGETHER

Authentic Kenyan Birth Certificate
      Fraudulent Hawaiian Birth Certificate
      Fraudulent Selective Service Registration
      Fraudulent Identity Theft of Social Security Numbers

ALL INCREDIBLY EASY CONCEPTS FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND
      Last edited by bsteadman; 01-18-2016, 02:59 PM.
      B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
      X