Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: US Attorney General Eric Holder's Ballot to Vote Offered to Total Stranger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: US Attorney General Eric Holder's Ballot to Vote Offered to Total Stranger

OOOOOPS...Holder has maintained that voter fraud is not a major problem in the United States, and that voter ID would not curb voter fraud in any case. Not so...It's obvious the Dems want this election rigged and they are working hard at it.

Give Us Liberty

4/9/2012

Excerpt:

"In a shocking new video exclusive to Breitbart.com, James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas demonstrates to the Attorney General of the United States, Eric Holder, just why he should be concerned about lack of voter ID laws – by walking into Holder’s voting precinct and showing the world that anyone can obtain Eric Holder’s ballot. Literally."

View the complete 'Give Us Liberty' presentation, including video, at:

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.co...hat-voter.html

My Comment: Perhaps I should also cross-post this article, with the embedded video, on the 'LOL of the Day' sub-forum.

No, I better not do that. This is REALLY SERIOUS STUFF! It is one of several good reasons, why Obama needs to be properly ruled ineligible and kept off the ballot in November. Otherwise his radical supporters may be able to steal the election through voter fraud in a few key states.
    Last edited by bsteadman; 04-09-2012, 03:04 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X