No announcement yet.

ITB - The White House confirms: Obama to clear the air on his Birth certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITB - The White House confirms: Obama to clear the air on his Birth certificate

The White House confirms: Obama to clear the air on his Birth certificate

African Press International

4/28/2012

"The White House has now told API that President Obama is willing to come clean on the issue of his birth place and the birth certificate.

The American people who feel they have been misled on the issue will soon get the truth. Revealing the truth just months before the Presidential elections in November will most probably ruin the chances for re-election but the source says the President is ready to deal with it.

The White House source says the timing to come clean now is not based on threats of any kind, but observers, however, believe that Obama has realised that the truth may soon fall in the hands of his challenger the Republican candidate Romney who may use the information during the debate when the two meet.

During the release of the details on where he was born and which real birth certificate he holds, the White House says, the President will not address the press, but that the information will be published on the White House website.

This move will serve all purposes in confirming what API has always informed the readers about.

API has been promised an interview with the White House spokesman on the matter. Our readers will soon be treated to a rare occasion when a video recorded interview on the birth certificate issue is released."

View the complete article at:

http://africanpress.me/2012/04/28/th...h-certificate/

My Comment: My skepticism regarding ANYTHING API states regarding Obama grows with each news article published!
    B. Steadman
Working...
X