• Show
Clear All

• ITB - ‘Obama Girl’ is ‘not as excited’ about 2012, won’t endorse Obama

‘Obama Girl’ is ‘not as excited’ about 2012, won’t endorse Obama

The Daily Caller

Zach Gorelick
    6/8/2012

Excerpt:

Amber Lee Ettinger, widely known as “Obama Girl” during the 2008 presidential campaign, told The Daily Caller she is “not as excited as I was the last time, that’s for sure.”

The model-actress became a nationally known celebrity after starring in the viral YouTube video “Crush on Obama.”

“Barack Obama was definitely the first ‘Internet President,’” she said, describing her experiences during the last cycle as “quite a roller coaster ride.”

This time, however, Ettinger won’t say if she still supports Obama.

“At this point I’m keeping that to myself,” she told TheDC. “If I’m not making videos, I’m not sure it’s anyone’s business who I’m voting for this time around.”

“I think in the next few months it’s going to be very interesting to see what happens,” Ettinger said. ”I’d like to get out there and see what the young voters think about both candidates… I might need to break out my flip cam and take a road trip.”

View the complete article, including video, at:

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-girl-not...193610215.html
    B. Steadman

Video: Obama Boy – I Have A Crush On Obama

Uploaded 6/10/2012 by ‘ObamaBoy2012′

http://youtu.be/Qn5nEV8q-4U

First ‘Obama Girl,’ Now It’s ‘Obama Boy’ With the Crush

Newsmax

Rogert Willis
    6/13/2012

Excerpt:

“Four years ago, it was “Obama Girl,” model and actress Amber Lee Ettinger, who became an Internet sensation singing on YouTube about her crush on candidate Barack Obama. Now it’s “Obama Boy” who has the crush.

Justin Brown, described on his Facebook page as a “producer, actor, director, and writer at Seymore Films and the Maine Studios,” plays “Obama Boy” in a YouTube video that focuses on Obama’s support of gay marriage, Politico reports.

Obama campaign staffers are apparently enjoying it: Brooklyn-based Brown writes on Facebook that he’s confirmed that Obama aides have seen the video and “are cracking up,” according to Politico.”

(bold emphasis added — “campaign staffers … enjoying it” — Hmmmm!)
    Last edited by bsteadman; 06-14-2012, 01:44 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X