• Show
Clear All

• WTF - This is America, right?

MOTION FOR PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION KS

Defend Our Freedoms Foundation

Orly Taitz, Esq.
    9/16/2012

Excerpts:

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 11:56 AM, Joseph Montgoumery <josephmountgomery@gmail.com> wrote (to Dr. Taitz):
    Are you sure that your e-mail account is secure? For the past 45 minutes, there has been a black van with tinted windows, antennas, and a satellite dish parked outside my house. It may just be a coincidence, but it showed up shortly after your first e-mail to me. There are a couple of men in front wearing ties. I don’t want to get paranoid now. This is America right? Have you been under surveillance at any time in the past? I haven’t done anything wrong except to exercise my lawful constitutional rights! -
    (bold emphasis added)

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 10:27 AM, Joseph Montgoumery <josephmountgomery@gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Dr. Taitz,

I will not be able to give an address as a result of fear. The Commission already has the address, so perhaps you can just put “Address already on file” in the Affidavit?

I am re-thinking whether the complaint should be reinstated. There is so much hostility in the workplace and the streets. Can you post the Affidavit in Word format on your web site, so that I can print it up and read it, while I talk to my family? I can fax it back to you or to a Kinko’s near your hotel or have someone deliver it to your hotel or to the hearing. I’d rather not be there in person. Will you charge anything for your appearance?

(bold emphasis added in the above two paragraphs)

Thank you,

Joe

View the complete post at:

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=295946
    Last edited by bsteadman; 09-17-2012, 01:23 AM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X