Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITB - SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT YOU SHIT-YOUR-PANTS WIMPS!!! -- Democratic Underground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITB - SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT YOU SHIT-YOUR-PANTS WIMPS!!! -- Democratic Underground

SNAP THE FUCK OUT OF IT YOU SHIT-YOUR-PANTS WIMPS!!!

Democratic Underground

Now Trending
    Posted by: Godless in Seattle
    Sat Oct 13, 2012, 12:02 PM

Eight days ago, I signed on to DU, thinking it was actually Democratic Underground, NOT Defeatists United!

Two days ago, I posted a thread (http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251132383) blasting the so-called "liberal media" for tearing down Obama for a debate performance that did not include a "No Soviet Domination of Poland" fuckup or any other significant misstep. But now I'm seeing threads here that should be in the Old fucking Testament's Book of Lamentations . FUCK!

I am spending this day calling every goddamn person I know who lives in a swing state and GETTING IN THEIR FACES about the absolute fucking necessity of voting for Obama and HOLDING THEIR FUCKING NEIGHBORS AT GUNPOINT IF NECESSARY to get them to vote Obama too!

Washington is solid blue. What about your state? Instead of sniveling here like a bunch of fucking crybabies, maybe you should make contact with others who may be undecided or lackadaisical. THIS. RACE. IS. NOT. OVER! Now put down your Kleenex and GET THE FUCK TO WORK!

PS to the Mods: You wanna ban me? Go the fuck ahead! If conceding the game with 10 minutes left on the clock is what this place is about, then I shall not miss being a part of it!

View the complete post at:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021531430
    B. Steadman

This gaping asshole and others like him are the cause of our problems and the deplorable condition of the AMERICAN economy .
    It was fools like this who voted for a muslim loving communist with an islamic name who has done nothing good for AMERICA .

Comment

Working...
    X