• Show
Clear All

• ITB - Debbie (Wasserman-Schultz) Does Vogue -- My Very Own Point of View

Debbie Does Vogue – No Really

My Very Own Point of View

ladysforest
    10/8/2012

Excerpt:

THE DEMOCRATS REALLY ARE LIVING IN A BUBBLE OF FANTASY.

WHY THE PRETTY PONY PICTORIAL OF DEBBIE (Wasserman-Schultz
    )?

Image re-imagination. When good ole Deb got caught lying about her own lies she was shuffled off and hidden from the world until she could be made over into a credit to her party democratic gender. “Democratic-gender” is a whole separate sub-species, sort of like “gender-neutral” or whatever weird-ass sexual orientation that one politician claimed, “pansexual” I think. I don’t even want to know what being a pansexual is about and I resent that I have to even hear such self-centered vulgar shit spewed by political attention whores. Speaking of attention whores, back to Debbie.

Now who could call that pretty lady in the Vogue picture a liar? Who could charge such a beautiful woman with such an ugly action? http://www.examiner.com/article/dnc-...et-another-lie.

That is why the little lady was given the magic unicorn dust treatment. No, you and I can’t have this treatment as it’s reserved for the most elite humans that move among us.

You and I will have to satisfy ourselves with being honest, and with home treatments of mayonnaise hair conditioning and cucumber slices on our eyelids.

It’s been a long four years people. Have we learned anything yet?

View the complete post, including photos of Debbie before (BOO) & after (WOW) her Vogue makeover, at:

http://myveryownpointofview.wordpres...gue-no-really/
    Last edited by bsteadman; 10-19-2012, 11:54 PM.
    B. Steadman

Not to worry . Debbie Wasserman Schultz will be defeated . fired , and replaced by a Republican in the Florida election .

Comment

Working...
    X