• Show
Clear All

• ITB - Obama Ends Campaign in Half-Empty Arena -- Breitbart, Ben Shapiro

Obama Ends Campaign in Half-Empty Arena

Breitbart/BigGovernment

Ben Shapiro
    11/5/2012

Excerpt:

President Obama’s big rally tonight turned out to be just like his first, opening salvo of the 2012 campaign: a half-empty arena in Ohio. According to RealClearPolitics’ Scott Conroy, there were “empty seats scattered around the upper-level of Nationwide Arena … Four years ago, after all, Obama was easily filling venues larger than that …” The event even featured Bruce Springsteen and Jay-Z, and Obama still couldn’t fill it out.

As it turns out, the empty seats didn’t look exactly “scattered.” They looked like substantial portions of the upper bowl of the arena, according to photos tweeted by those in attendance:
    - (photos shown in original article)

View the complete article at:

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governm...tadium-in-Ohio
    B. Steadman

Obama concludes: 'We've come too far to let our hearts grow faint'

NBC News

Shawna Thomas
    11/6/2012

Excerpt:

"I've got a lot more fight left in me,” he said. “But to wage that fight on behalf of American families, I need you to still have some fight in you too.”

Tears were visible on President Obama's cheek during his final presidential campaign rally in Des Moines, Iowa, on Monday. Jason Reed / Reuters
    - (photo shown in article)

His mentions of 2008 also served as a reminder that even at larger rallies, the president’s campaign does not have the same energy as his first. The president seemed to acknowledge that as well when he said, “We’ve come too far to let our hearts grow faint.”
    .................................................. ..........

View the complete article, including video, at:

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2...row-faint?lite
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X