Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITB - Obama Child Abuse Video: Did Obama's 10 Year-Old Human Shield Play Birther Card

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITB - Obama Child Abuse Video: Did Obama's 10 Year-Old Human Shield Play Birther Card

Obama Child Abuse Video: Did Obama's 10 Year-Old Human Shield Play The Birther Card?

Birther Report

1/18/2013

Excerpt:

How Low Will Barack Obama Go For Political Gain?
    Did Obama's Human Shield Play The Birther Card On Obama?
    [ Hat tip Mara Zebest ]

I'm not sure what to make of the "Your American" part at the end. Are we now servants to King Obama? It is pretty bad Obama has to use little children for political gain. Didn't the White House just slam the NRA for mentioning Obama's privileged little kids?

Letter transcript:

Dear, Mr. President

My name is Taejah. I am ten years old. I am writing to you today to ask you to STOP gun violence. I am very sad about the children who lost their lives in Connecticut. ... So, I thought I would write to you to STOP gun violence. Thank you Mr. President.

You[sic] American,

Taejah

Here's how it should read as pointed out by YouTube commenter qpwillie:

Dear Mr. President,

My name is Taejah.

I'm writing this because my teacher told me I had no choice and my parents care so little about me that they'll let me be used like a piece of meat to help promote your quest to destroy the constitution.

Your little brainwashed slave,

Taejah

You can view the three other brainwashed children reading "their" letters at the White House,
    (linked in article)

Michelle Malkin: Obama Using Kids To Promote Gun Control A Form Of Child Abuse & Political Malpractice - VIDEO - (linked in article)

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...use-video.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X