No announcement yet.

ITB - ‘He’s NOT Eligible!” – “Yes – He IS Eligible!” -- The Ulsterman Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITB - ‘He’s NOT Eligible!” – “Yes – He IS Eligible!” -- The Ulsterman Report

‘He’s NOT Eligible!” – “Yes – He IS Eligible!”

The Ulsterman Report

Ulsterman
    2/6/2013

Excerpt:

So says a handful of readers regarding the most recent update from Republican Insider titled: REPUBLICAN INSIDER: “In Case You Missed It”

(Senator Marco Rubio placed first in a (very) early Iowa poll of potential 2016 presidential candidates)

A sample of those comments both for and against Rubio’s potential candidacy follows:

***Marco Rubio is a good man & a conservative; but ….He is “NOT” a “Natural Born Citizen”!! His parents were “NOT” Citizens of the United States of America when Marco Rubio was born….. That makes him a US Citizen ; but “Not” a “Natural Born Citizen” as required by the Constitution!!

***Yes. Rubio is eligible to run for president. And frankly people how know about the Cuban American experience and how much they value democracy he is more welcome to run than some 4th generation welfare grabbing asshat that seems to make up about 50% of the country now. I’m still waiting for some more contenders. I do agree with the article saying how its Hillarys if she wants it on the Democrat side. The media is already ramping up for 2016/Hillary. Republicans need to stop shooting inside our own tent and let the process happen and then support the nominee. PS I also think nobody could have beaten Obama last year. Not even Reagan could have done it. Media too corrupt and American too stupid.

View the complete post at:

http://theulstermanreport.com/2013/0...e-is-eligible/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X