Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL - GUNWALKER: Operation Cojones. Send John Boehner Some Balls!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL - GUNWALKER: Operation Cojones. Send John Boehner Some Balls!

Operation Cojones. Gayle Nyberg's excellent idea -- send John Boehner some balls

Sipsey Street Irregulars

Mike Vanderboegh
    2/12/2012

Excerpt:

"Folks, I received the email below from Gayle Nyberg, the designer and seamstress of the first Three Percent flag. It is an outstanding idea, and one I hope will be duplicated far beyond the readership of this little blog.

"Fellow Patriots,

So simple everyone can easily get behind this project.

If you are as disappointed in John Boehner as Speaker of House as we are, I hope you will jump aboard this campaign to let him know how we feel about his gutless performance.

Operation Cajones involves printing the attached letter. Sign and send that letter along with a pair of Fuzzy Pompoms (balls) to Speaker Boehner, at the following address: (bold and underline emphasis added)

Office of the Speaker H-232 The Capitol Washington, DC 20515

Here is the text of the letter:

Operation Cojones

An Outreach to Speaker Boehner

Speaker Boehner,

I have become increasingly frustrated of late, as you seem to lack the necessary courage and fortitude to pursue any number of actions that would lead the Congress to stopping the illegal and unconstitutional actions of this President.

Recognizing that perhaps your time in Washington has either removed or dramatically shrunk those essential apparatus from whence much courage and boldness spring, it is my humble hope that you will accept the enclosed prosthetic replacements for your own natural ones that clearly have atrophied to uselessness.

Please take these tokens and keep them in your pocket and at any time you feel the urge to cave in, cry, or give yet another pass to this budding tyrant, just reach into your pocket and caress these substitutes so you might be comforted in knowing you now have a big fuzzy pair.

Hope this helps.

Yours truly,
    "

View the complete post at:

http://sipseystreetirregulars.blogsp...e-nybergs.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X