Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMQ - Obama Should Be Sent to Jail -- Ohio State House Speaker, William Batchelder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMQ - Obama Should Be Sent to Jail -- Ohio State House Speaker, William Batchelder

The liberals are asking us to give Obama more time. And I think 25-to-life would be a good start

William Batchelder, Ohio State House Speaker

Ohio state House speaker jokes that Obama should be sent to jail
    Washington Post

Felicia Sonmez
    2/18/2012

Excerpt:

"AKRON, Ohio — State House speaker William Batchelder (R) joked to a crowd of Republicans here Saturday night that President Obama shouldn’t just be denied four more years in office — he should be sent to jail.

“The liberals are asking us to give Obama more time. And I think 25-to-life would be a good start,” Batchelder told a crowd of more than 1,000 people at the Summit County Republican Party Lincoln Day Dinner. He made the remarks as he was introducing former senator Rick Santorum (R-Pa.), who has been spending the past two days campaigning in the Buckeye State.

Some in the post-dinner audience responded to Batchelder’s remarks with laughter, and the state House speaker continued.

“I don’t want to say that he’s incompetent, but as you’ll recall, Jimmy Carter endorsed him early on,” he said. “The reason for that is so that Jimmy Carter wouldn’t be the worst president in the history of the United States.”

View the complete article at:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...bXMR_blog.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X