• Show
Clear All

• ITB - Eric Holder’s Own Abortion Clinic Scandal -- The Ulsterman Report

Eric Holder’s Own Abortion Clinic Scandal

The Ulsterman Report

Ulsterman
    3/26/2014

Excerpt:

Now how much you want to bet, this doctor is taking the fall for some MUCH bigger players? At any rate, I remain amazed that even the pro-Obama media has been so quiet about this scandal. Actually, I take that back. I mean really – what was I thinking?

Doctor Tyrone Cecil Malloy, who works in a building owned by Eric Holder’s wife, Sharon Malone

(via LifeNews.com)

An indicted abortion practitioner who works at a abortion clinic in a building owner by Attorney General Eric Holder’s wife is heading to prison after being convicted of Medicaid fraud.

Georgia-based abortion practitioner Tyrone Cecil Malloy was responsible for killing a patient in an abortion and he faced charges related to Medicaid fraud. A Georgia grand jury indicted Malloy on Medicaid fraud charges in 2011. A state medical board twice reprimanded the abortion doctor.

…Malloy faces accusations of accepting hundreds of thousands of dollars in Medicaid payments that were fraudulent.

Tyrone Malloy and his abortion facility office manager were arrested, according to a spokesman for the office of the Georgia Attorney General. Malloy and office manager CathyAnn Warner reportedly took in more than $380,000 in payments for pre-abortion ultrasounds Malloy never did and abortions that did not qualify for reimbursement under Medicaid.

Malloy and Warner were indicted by a grand jury on two counts of Medicaid fraud and, if they are convicted, they face 10 years in prison and a $10,000 fine.

AND YES, THIS SCANDAL HAS A DIRECT LINK TO ERIC HOLDER HIMSELF.

…Holder has ties to Malloy and that may help explain why Holder has failed to prosecute abortion practitioners who run afoul of federal laws and why he has been eager to prosecute pro-life advocates who protest outside of abortion centers. Holder’s wife and sister-in-law co-own, through a family trust, the building where Malloy operated.

View the complete article, including link, at:

http://theulstermanreport.com/2014/0...linic-scandal/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X