Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ITB - Don't Count on the FBI or Secret Service for Help in Bringing Obama to Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITB - Don't Count on the FBI or Secret Service for Help in Bringing Obama to Justice

FBI and Secret Service agents were told not to do anything about the usurpation of the US Presidency, they were told that they will lose their jobs, if they try to investigate and bring BO to justice. End this crime of the century

Defend Our Freedoms Foundation

Orly Taitz, Esq.
    3/7/2012

E-Mail from Kelly Watt to Attorney Orly Taitz

Excerpts:

"Just wanted to tell you what transpired today with the Secret Service at my home. I had called the FBI yesterday saying I was getting ready to do my income taxes and what should I do because I didn’t want to send my hard earned money in to a con artist (Obama) as he has been exposed. The FBI in Oklahoma City told me to call the Secret Service in Tulsa and they gave me the number. I talked for about a good 30 min to an agent who was really nice and very polite. He said that he would be happy to hear more of what I had to say if I wanted to come to his office and I told him that a few months ago I had gone to the FBI office in Tulsa with my “Obama File” and the agent never showed up and I had to see another agent who may have just been an underling, anyway, he said well we can come to your house if you prefer so I said that would be fine.

Two agents came to my house only 10 minutes late and they were both very young. Like late 20’s or early 30’s. One was extremely tired and it seemed all he could do to stay awake during my presentation. One agent was really tall like 7′ and the other guy was short and he carried a bag. I teased them as they entered my home and told them I wouldn’t allow them in my bathroom alone because everyone told me they might plant a “bug” and they laughed and said “maybe the CIA but not us” and I jokingly said “and don’t be planting any viruses to make it look like i died of a heart attack”. They both laughed. Then we sat at my kitchen table and I pulled out the selective service registration card first and showed them how it had been forged (I later showed them Arpio’s video about it which they had not seen.) Then I showed them Susan Daniel’s SS Verification + documentation and then some various articles I had downloaded off the Internet. I showed them Jerome Corsi’s book, Where’s the Birth Certificate) and showed them the screen shots of how the press claimed Obama was born at Queen’s hospital then later changed it to Kapialoni. Then the short guy interrupted me and said I needed to be careful of stuff on the Internet because he had seen a title I had downloaded from the Birther Report and said it could be biased. i told him I realized that, however most of it is true and I told him about you and how I followed all this stuff through reading pleadings, court documents (I showed him the transcript of your hearing with Lamberth) and told him I had been following the You Tube videos of all the ballot challenges. They were both totally unaware there had been any ballot challenges."
    .................................................. .......

So to sum up my meeting, nothing is going to work except voting him out of office, they assured me that if they took this to their boss they would be laughed at because nobody is going to lose their job over this. And then they left after telling me that their primary job is to protect past and future presidents and their families and they mainly did financial crimes like bank robberies."

View the complete post at:

http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/?p=32846
    B. Steadman
Working...
X