Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TMQ - John Boehner: 'Some Of The Dumbest' People In America Are Members Of Congress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMQ - John Boehner: 'Some Of The Dumbest' People In America Are Members Of Congress

John Boehner: 'Some Of The Dumbest' People In America Are Members Of Congress

Politico

Alana Horowitz
    3/11/2012

Excerpt:

"Great news, America! Some of the dumbest people in the country are leading your nation, according to Speaker of the House John Boehner.

"We got some of the smartest people in the country who serve here, and some of the dumbest. We got some of the best people you'd ever meet, and some of the raunchiest. We've got 'em all," he said in an interview with the Wall Street Journal.

He also touted his own achievement in Congress

"There's nobody who tried harder last year with the president to do the right thing," he said. "There's nobody who walked further out on a limb than I did to try to get him to do the right thing."

(bold and underline emphasis added)

View the complete article at:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1337575.html

My Comment: John, I regret I must classify you in that very same 'IQ Challenged' group to which you refer!

Not only did you bend over backwards for Obama last year, you also bent over forwards for him (figuratively speaking of course) on far too many occasions! Please man-up and stop crying long enough to help the Concerned Patriots of America get the 'Manchurian' Muslim from Mombasa legally expelled from office!
    Last edited by bsteadman; 03-11-2012, 07:12 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X