Eddie Vedder: Hawaiian Ukulele I'm Playing Has A Little Birth Certificate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eddie Vedder: Hawaiian Ukulele I'm Playing Has A Little Birth Certificate

Press: Pearl Jam's Eddie Vedder: Hawaiian Ukulele I'm Playing Has A Little Birth Certificate

Birther Report

1/4/2015

Excerpt:

During Obama's 16-day Hawaii vacation his daughters and him met with Pearl Jam rocker and mega-donor Eddie Vedder. The media made sure to note Vedder's joke about his Hawaiian ukulele possessing a birth certificate.

Excerpt via Bloomberg Politics:

Obama Drops in on Eddie Vedder

[...]

The Pearl Jam frontman has been an ardent Obama supporter. Singing at a 2012 fundraiser in Tampa for the president's re-election campaign, Vedder grabbed headlines in the mainstream press and music outlets, including Rolling Stone magazine, when he took a swipe at Republican nominee Mitt Romney's infamous 47 percent comments about taxpayers, saying it was "very upsetting to hear a presidential candidate be so easily dismissive of such a ginormous amount of the population." He also made a birther joke, saying that the Hawaiian ukulele he was playing "has a little birth certificate." [...] Bloomberg Politics.

More via ABC News:

House Calls in Honolulu: Eddie Vedder Edition

[...]

Vedder was a prominent supporter of Obama’s two election campaigns. In September 2012, he headlined a $20,000-per-person fundraiser in Tampa, Fla., which the president attended and helped raise close to $2 million.

After Vedder performed an acoustic set at the event, he famously broke out a Hawaiian-made ukulele and joked, "It's got a little birth certificate right in there!” – a reference to those widely refuted claims that Obama was born overseas.

The White House did not allow press coverage of today's visit. [...] ABC News.

According to ABC News Obama also visited the grave of his purported maternal grandfather and met with his Indonesian native half-sister Maya Soetoro. ABC notes Michelle did not go with Barry and the daughters.

Widely refuted? Is ABC News calling Obama a liar!?

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/01...-hawaiian.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X