Obama the spoiled child elected by adolescents -- Citizen Wells News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama the spoiled child elected by adolescents -- Citizen Wells News

Obama the spoiled child elected by adolescents, Real loser Adulthood Maturity Responsibility, Lack of reason and accountability cause liberals to blame guns and conservatives

Citizen Wells News

Citizen Wells
    1/6/2013

Excerpt:

“How do you get a Obama Liberal? You begin with a normal child at birth and take away reason and accountability.”…Citizen Wells

“The real loser in this election was adulthood: Maturity. Responsibility. The understanding that liberty must be accompanied by self-restraint. Obama is a spoiled child, and the behavior and language of his followers and their advertisements throughout the campaign makes it clear how many of them are, as well. Romney is a grown-up. Romney should have won. Those of us who expected him to win assumed that voters would act like grownups. Because if we were a nation of grownups, he would have won.

But what did win? Sex. Drugs. Bad language. Bad manners. Vulgarity. Lies. Cheating. Name-calling. Finger-pointing. Blaming. And irresponsible spending.”…Laura Hollis, attorney and associate professor of law at Notre Dame

“The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference – they deserve a place of honor with all that’s good”…George Washington

One of my favorite movies is “As Good as it Gets.” Jack Nicholson plays a obsessive compulsive misanthrope who is transformed into a more loveable character by the end. There are 2 scenes in the movie that are significant in regard to the liberal position on gun control.

The first is when Nicholson’s gay neighbor is beaten to near death when he is robbed. In real life, he would probably have been shot or knifed to death. However, there were enough blunt instruments around to do the job. The neighbor was outnumbered. If the neighbor had been armed (of course NY City has some of the toughest gun laws in the nation for the honest citizens) he could have repelled the intruders.

The second scene has one of the all time great movie quotes. Nicholson is actually describing how he writes about women. He states.

“It’s easy. I start with a man and I take away reason and accountability.”

I believe that the quote more accurately applies to liberals, many of whom are female.

Which leads me to the following.

Obviously, for the folks reading this with reason and accountability, guns are not responsible for the deaths at the Sand Hook Elementary School or anywhere else. In the world where reason and accountability should rule, here are the guilty parties.

I do not know how much involvement the dad had in his life. It is clear that the father’s role is important, but since I do not have that information I will not lapse into conjecture.

Here is the list in priority order:

1. Adam Lanza, the apparent shooter. Despite any mental illness or adversity, he is to blame.

2. Mother. She apparently knew of her son’s problems. She should have secured the guns.

3. Sandy Hook Elementary School and the school system. It was their job to protect the students. They failed with honorable mention to the staff members who gave their lives in an effort to protect the students. However, too little, too late.

4. The damn fools who have dictated that schools should be gun free zones.

5. The whole of American society that has let Liberals & wackos take over government, schools, media, etc.

Laura Hollis is an attorney and associate professor of law at the University of Notre Dame.

From Town Hall November 8, 2012.

“I am already reading so many pundits and other talking heads analyzing the disaster that was this year’s elections. I am adding my own ten cents. Here goes:

1. We are outnumbered

We accurately foresaw the enthusiasm, the passion, the commitment, the determination, and the turnout. Married women, men, independents, Catholics, evangelicals – they all went for Romney in percentages as high or higher than the groups which voted for McCain in 2008. It wasn’t enough. What we saw in the election on Tuesday was a tipping point: we are now at a place where there are legitimately fewer Americans who desire a free republic with a free people than there are those who think the government should give them stuff. There are fewer of us who believe in the value of free exchange and free enterprise. There are fewer of us who do not wish to demonize successful people in order to justify taking from them. We are outnumbered. For the moment. It’s just that simple.

2. .......................................

View the complete post at:

http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/20...conservatives/
    B. Steadman
Working...
X