Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Barack is Kenyan, Like He Publicly Claimed for 17 Years, Why Shouldn't We ... ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IF Barack is Kenyan, Like He Publicly Claimed for 17 Years, Why Shouldn't We ... ?

IF Barack is Kenyan, Like He Publicly Claimed for 17 Years, Why Shouldn't We Take Him at His Word, Arrest Him Under the Aliens and Seditions Acts, Publicly Try Him for Espionage, and Then Either Jail Obama for Life or Legally Execute Him if He's Found Guilty of Treason?

Give Us Liberty

Gary Wilmott
    1/19/2013

Excerpt:

Obama's Family Proves Kenyan Obamas Know How to Illegally Enter the USA and Obtain Identity Papers

If Barack is Kenyan, Like He Publicly Claimed for 17 Years, Why Shouldn't We Take Him at His Word, Arrest Him Under the Aliens and Seditions Acts, Publicly Try Him for Espionage, and Then Either Jail Obama for Life or Legally Execute Him if He's Found Guilty of Treason?

View the complete post at:

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.co...-publicly.html
    B. Steadman

The only crime I that I believe Barack Obama should face death penalty punishment (after due process of law) for are his crimes in Libya and for murdering Muammar Gaddafi (how ever it is spelled, he himself even spelled it differently at whim).

His crimes for serving as an illegal or ineligible POTUS should be punished by deportation to Kenya or, if Obama would rather not return to Kenya, a 5 year federal prison sentence (after due process of law) here in the USA.

I am aware that many readers or WOBIK may not share my opinions on this subject. Everyone is welcomes and implores to speak freely here.

Comment

Working...
    X