Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Time Mark Levin Practised What He Preaches -- Give Us Liberty, Gary Wilmott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Time Mark Levin Practised What He Preaches -- Give Us Liberty, Gary Wilmott

IT'S TIME MARK LEVIN PRACTISED WHAT HE PREACHES...HEY MARK...HOW ABOUT FINALLY CALLING OUT OBAMA ON HIS IDENTITY FRAUD?...Don't give us this crap that you are a Constitutionalist...After all you won't even allow your listeners to debate you on Article 2!...How about supporting the good people of America Mark...instead of your pocketbook!..

Give Us Liberty
    Gary Wilmott
    1/22/2013

Excerpt:

MARK LEVIN ON INAUGURATION DAY: Time to Fight

In an exclusive interview with Breitbart's Ben Shapiro, constitutional attorney and radio host Mark Levin had a message for regular Americans on Inauguration Day: Fight!

...“I don’t think Obama knows exactly what he’s going to go for in his second term,” Levin said, "as he will look for opportunities to exploit as events unfold. I am sure they've drawn up a partial a list, and we already know that it includes, but is not limited to, gun control; attacks on the First Amendment such as religious liberty; amnesty for illegal aliens; union expansion; institutionalizing Obamacare; institutionalizing voter corruption; de-industrialization via the EPA; destroying the capitalist-based economy via tax increases, smothering regulations, massive deficit spending, and endless borrowing; and hollowing out our military; etc.

...It will do extreme damage to the nation in many respects. I think Obama sees himself as correcting historic wrongs in this country, as delivering the fruits of the labor of other people to people who he believes have historically been put upon. I think there’s a lot of perverse thinking that goes on in his mind, radical left-wing thinking. He was indoctrinated with Marx and Alinksy propaganda. You not only see it in his agenda but in his words -- class warfare; degrading successful people unless, of course, they help finance his elections, causes, and organizations; pretending to speak for the so-called middle class when, in fact, he is destroying their jobs, savings, and future. Obama's war on our society is intended to be an onslaught in which the system is overwhelmed.”

How to fight that agenda? Levin said the answer certainly doesn’t lie in the current Republican Party leadership. “I think the Republican Party, its apparatus, its so-called leadership, the parasitic consultants, represent an institution that is tired, old, almost decrepit, full of cowardice and vision-less. It has abandoned the Declaration of Independence and any serious defense of constitutional republicanism.

View the complete post at:

http://giveusliberty1776.blogspot.co...d-what-he.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X