Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audio: Gallups On Outing Congressman For Evading Obama's Identity Fraud; Email Releas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio: Gallups On Outing Congressman For Evading Obama's Identity Fraud; Email Releas

Audio: Gallups On Outing Congressman For Evading Obama's Identity Fraud; Email Released

Birther Report

5/3/2013

Excerpt:

Audio: Parts 1 & 2

CARL GALLUPS REDACTED EMAIL EXCHANGE VIA PPSIMMONS:

================================================== ==

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    March 22, 2013 to Chief of Staff

(Chief of Staff)
    Do you have any information yet on when Congressman ______ is going to be able to meet with Lt. Zullo and me?

Lt. Zullo is ready to travel from Arizona. We need to make plans and need some idea when this meeting might happen. Can you please help us secure that information so that arrangements can be made? Could you please verify that you received this email as well? Thank you for all your help

Carl Gallups
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    March 22, 2013 – from Chief of Staff
    Carl,
    I don’t have a date yet, but I can assure you (Scheduling Secretary) is working on the Congressman’s calendar as we speak. As soon as we have date and time, you will hear from us.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    March 28 - From Scheduling Secretary

Good morning Carl,
    Please let me know if next Thursday, April 4th morning will work for you to meet with Congressman ________. 9 a.m.CT would work best but we can be somewhat flexible the morning of. It is not necessary for Lt Zulow (sic) to fly from Arizona for the meeting as I know this is relatively short notice for the meeting but wanted to get it scheduled as soon as possible.
    Thank you.
    (Scheduling Secretary)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

(To Scheduling Secretary from Carl Gallups)

Were you able to pass my email along to Congressman ________ or ________ Chief of Staff? Both of them told Lt. Mike Zullo and I that they would get with us on Congressman ______ being in (State of planned meeting) so that we could meet with him. Lt. Zullo is ready to travel from Arizona. We need to make plans and need some idea when this meeting might happen. Can you please help us secure that information so that arrangements can be made? Could you please verify that you received this email as well? Thank you for all your help .

Carl Gallups

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    (From Scheduling Secretary)

Hi Carl, the office meeting next Thursday will take place in Congressman _______ office located at _______. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Congressman _______ looks forward to seeing you and Lt Zulow (sic) at 9 a.m. Thanks!

----------------------------------------------------------

Thank you (Scheduling Secretary's name). I appreciate all your help. Give my regards to Congressman _________. Lieutenant Zullo will bring all the information. We look forward to the Congressman's input and assistance.

Carl Gallups
    ================================================== ==

Radio interview by Bill Martinez. You can read Carl Gallups full account at PPSIMMONS by clicking
    (link given in original post).

View the complete Birther Report at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...ssman-for.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X