Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White House Campaign: Unless You’re Native American, You Came From Someplace Else

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• White House Campaign: Unless You’re Native American, You Came From Someplace Else

White House Campaign: Unless You’re Native American, You Came From Someplace Else

Birther Report

5/9/2013

Excerpt:

New White House amnesty campaign: “Unless you’re a Native American, you came from someplace else”

By AllahPundit @ Hot Air

I thought I came from America, but now I know better.

That’s their new grassroots-mobilizing gimmick in support of the Gang of Eight’s amnesty bill. Rewarding illegals with citizenship flows as naturally and logically from having legal immigrants as ancestors as expanding background checks does from a school shooting committed by a lunatic who stole guns purchased legally by his mother. Follow the link in the tweet and share your “story” to remind Congress that basic border enforcement is for nativist trolls.

Here’s a story. Once upon a time, millions upon millions of immigrants came to America and paid their own way because there was no welfare state. Dan Foster: [...] - Continued at Hot Air. Hat tip Free Republic.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...-campaign.html
    Last edited by bsteadman; 05-09-2013, 02:26 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X