Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taitz v Team Arpaio: How Do You Headline Something Like This; Vacation Overdue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taitz v Team Arpaio: How Do You Headline Something Like This; Vacation Overdue?

Taitz v Team Arpaio: How Do You Headline Something Like This; Vacation Overdue?

Birther Report

5/18/2013

Excerpt:

I hope that ORYR (Obama release your records ) web site and PPSuimmons (aka Carl Gallops) and all the other web sites which published a vicious attack on me, show honesty and integrity and publish this rebuttal. - SNIP - Dr. Orly Taitz.

Dr. Taitz is referring to an interview with Sheriff Arpaio's lead Obama identity document fraud investigator Mike Zullo on Carl Gallup's radio show broadcast out of Florida on WEBY whereas they question whether or not Dr. Taitz is an Obot. The show aired May 17th and the part in question is the last two and a half minutes of an 18 minute interview. This site tries to provide information pertaining to all aspects of Obama's constitutional ineligibility and identity document fraud. Can't help it if some of it offends some...

EXCERPTS VIA ORLY TAITZ AND CARL GALLUPS:

I am proven to be correct yet again: after 2 years of fundraising Sheriff Arpaio will not file a criminal complaint against Obama, Mike Zullo is planning to write a book, which will be another money maker but will not remove Obama from office.

2 years ago Sheriff Arpaio held a press conference stating that the tea party contacted him, advised him that fraud was committed in Maricopa county, Obama ran for office in Maricopa county based on fraud and using forged IDs, they were seeking a criminal complaint by Arpaio, as a duly elected sheriff, to be filed against Obama and his accomplices before the 2012 election.

Arpaio and his right hand cold case investigator Mike Zullo spent 2 years doing PR, regurgitating information provided to them by me, by Chief investigator of the U.S. Coast guard Jeffrey Stephan Coffman, by Paul Irey, by Douglas Vogt and others, held fund raisers and never filed a criminal complaint.

Just recently they were saying: wait 3 more month, 6 more month. Now they are saying that Arpaio has no jurisdiction to file a criminal complaint at all. Are you kidding me? They did 2 years of investigation without any jurisdiction? Really? This is insane. [...] - Continued at Dr. Taitz's blog.

IS ORLY TAITZ LOSING IT?
    Carl Gallups Sounds Off "Is this muddying of the water a purposed act on her part?"

Taitz' sometimes false and often misleading allegations only serve to "muddy the water" in the eyes of the world and the legal community concerning the whole issue of the highly suspicious nature of the eligibility of Barack Hussein Obama. She is making a mockery of the issue. She has now become the biggest detractor of Arpaio and Zullo on the net. This fact seems suspicious to me. Is this "muddying of the water" a purposed act on her part? Is she really an Obama operative in disguise? I do know that since Mike Zullo and I have brought up that possibility on the radio and in print - Orly has yet, to date, to deny our speculation. That fact, in and of itself, seems odd to me. I have no concrete evidence that she is an Obama operative, only anecdotal evidence that leads me to wonder and to ask the question. The same questions, the same attacks, the same misinformation tactics are used by the Obama operatives on a continual basis.

Judging from the comments left at a recent PPSIMMONS video - it seems many people are independently coming to that identical conclusion. [...]

Here are the answers to her charges: (These have been highly simplified for the purposes of this article) - [...] Continued at PPSIMMONS blog.

I need a vacation!

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...-headline.html
    Last edited by bsteadman; 05-19-2013, 02:18 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X