Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Orly Taitz On The Attack; Attempts To Censor Sheriff Arpaio Investigator Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orly Taitz On The Attack; Attempts To Censor Sheriff Arpaio Investigator Interview

Breaking: Orly Taitz On The Attack; Attempts To Censor Sheriff Arpaio Investigator Interview

Birther Report

5/20/2013

Excerpt:

( Note: It is sad it has come to this. The first three excerpts from Dr. Taitz's latest blog. BR/ORYR response follows. )

"Carl Gallops, Joseph Farah, Jerome Corsi, WND, WesternJounalism.com and ORYR never responded if they were ever paid anything for advertising by either Mike Zullo or Cold Case Posse or Sheriff’s campaign or any other affiliated organizations. This is a legitimate question, as it might explain lopsided and biased coverage. We still did not get an answer to this question.

Moreover, I demand that CarlGallops/PPSimmons, ORYR/ ObamaReleaseYourrecords, WesternJournalism and others remove from their websites all of the defamatory statements about me that they have been publishing and I demand a public retraction and apology from all of them. I was proven to be correct in what I was stating, my actions are furthering public interest and they all owe me an apology and a retraction.

I do not believe it would be beneficial to spend time on filing legal actions against people who previously were allies for defamation per se of my character , specifically defamation of me as an attorney, I prefer spending my time working on cases, where I am exposing Obama, however I need to warn all of these individuals that their actions are actionable and they are engaged in a vicious smear of a good name of me, an attorney who worked 24/7 for 5 years now on this cause." - [...] Dr. Orly Taitz.

RESPONSE FROM BR/ORYR:

1. I demand you Stop lumping in BR/ORYR with Carl GallUps, PPSimmons, CCP, WND, and Western Center for Journalism. BR/ORYR is a blog run by PRIVATE CITIZENS. There is no affiliation between us. BR/ORYR aggregates / archives content from outside sources comparable to Drudge Report except for the fact that Drudge censors Obama ineligibility news. BR/ORYR will NOT do that.

2. As for advertising. Even if Sheriff Arpaio's CCP or anyone else connected to them, ran paid advertising here, which personally none have, it would be NONE OF YOUR DAMN BUSINESS! Got it?

3. As for censoring a 16 minute interview broadcast on PUBLIC AIRWAVES because you, Orly; are offended by less than 3 minutes of that interview. GO POUND SAND! Better yet. Do as you say in your blog and focus on your OBAMA cases and stop hindering other people's efforts. The readers of this site and all other people wanting Obama's constitutional eligibility and identity document fraud dealt with shouldn't be subjected to such petty bickering.

Again, BR/ORYR will NOT censor any portion of the interview that was broadcast on public airwaves.

Now, Orly; are you going to censor my response by not publishing it on your blog just as you are doing with comments from readers here that have posted comments on your threads pointing out your incorrect assertions? And as you have done in the past during other squabbles you inflamed within the eligibility movement. Both publicly and privately. I bet not!

And one final note. The only apology is that the interview in question was over the 15 minute Youtube time limit and it had to be uploaded into two separate videos. - BR/ORYR.

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...-attempts.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X