Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Defiant On Obama Birth Certificate, Won’t Rule Out 2016 Bid -- TRNS

Trump Defiant On Obama Birth Certificate, Won’t Rule Out 2016 Bid

"If I don’t see the right person, I will do something in 2016. I will do it as sure as you’re sitting here.”

Talk Radio News Service

Ryan Boysen
    5/27/2014

Excerpt:

(TRNS) – Echoing his 2012 rhetoric, Billionaire real estate mogul Donald Trump said on Tuesday he doesn’t regret “not even a little bit” his repeated attempts to get President Obama to release his birth certificate, and left all options on the table as far as his political involvement in 2016.

“I love this country and I hate to see whats happening,” Trump said during remarks at the National Press Club. “And if I don’t see the right person, I will do something in 2016. I will do it as sure as you’re sitting here.”

In a meandering speech, Trump also delivered a withering indictment of America’s political leadership and international standing on Tuesday, comparing the success of his personal brand to that of the United States and concluding that “it’s a very, very sad thing.”

“Our country, which I love very dearly, is in trouble,” Trump said. “But the old post office building on Pennsylvania avenue” which Trump recently acquired the rights to turn into one of his signature luxury hotels “is not.”

Trump ran through a laundry list of perceived failings on the U.S.’s part, from Iraq and Afghanistan to Benghazi and Obamacare.

“I hear that the website for Obamacare is up to five billion dollars,” Trump said. “I have some of the best websites in the world, some are very complex, and they cost us peanuts if you know what you’re doing.”

He went on to contrast America’s failures with the “successes” of other countries, such as the recent inking of a landmark Sino-Russian oil deal and China’s massive investments in infrastructure.

“Our roads are falling apart, our bridges are falling apart,” Trump said. “In China they’re building 24 bridges. It’s massive construction, they’re taking our jobs and we don’t even know it.”

View the complete article at:

http://www.talkradionews.com/us/2014...l#.U4VAkCiH_qw
    B. Steadman
Working...
X