Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ann Barnhardt: Obama Probably Indonesian National; IRS Seized Bank & Pay Pal Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ann Barnhardt: Obama Probably Indonesian National; IRS Seized Bank & Pay Pal Accounts

Ann Barnhardt: Obama Probably Indonesian National; IRS Seized Bank & Pay Pal Accounts

Birther Report

12/13/2014

Excerpt:

Financial Analyst Ann Barnhardt joined Andrea Shea King yesterday morning for a special edition of Radio Patriot and gave an update on her two year long tax strike. Barnhardt said both her checking account and PayPal account were seized by the Internal Revenue Service and she expects to be imprisoned. She reiterated that the constitutional republic is dead and no longer legitimate, noting that Obama is probably an Indonesian national.

AUDIO EXCERPT:
    ( Audio via BTR - Full mp3 )

Radio Patriot: Ann Barnhardt joins us again for a special edition of the Andrea Shea King Show!

FULL AUDIO:

- Andrea Shea King -

- Ann Barnhardt -

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2014/12...ndonesian.html
    B. Steadman

Thanks for posting. I occasionally read the Ann Barnhardt blog and have had her site listed, for few months now, on the WOBIK blog under Related Sites.

Comment

>>> INSPECTOR , that is the only logic regarding obozo . He was born in Kenya , moved to Hawai ' i , moved to Indonesia and became a citizen , moved back to Hawai ' i but was never naturalized . He is still a citizen of Indonesia with absolutely no legitimate claim to citizenship or residence in AMERICA .

Comment

Working...
      X