Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James O'Keefe Bombshell: Target Of Investigation Has Reached Obama's Inner Circle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James O'Keefe Bombshell: Target Of Investigation Has Reached Obama's Inner Circle

James O'Keefe Bombshell: Target Of Investigation Has Reached Obama's Inner Circle

Birther Report

2/23/2015

Excerpt:

James O'Keefe Video Bombshell: Target Of Investigation Has Reached Top Levels Of Power In Obama's Inner Circle

[ update below ]

Tomorrow morning investigative journalist James O'Keefe is set to release what is being dubbed a bombshell.

Here's an email update sent a short time ago from Project Veritas..

Excerpt via Project Veritas:

Breaking News: The story that has me fearing for my life . . .

There are three things I value in my undercover reporting team at Project Veritas: tenacity, integrity and brass balls.

The video we're releasing tomorrow is a product of our undercover reporting team demonstrating these virtues. Our story will break in a major newspaper and people are already talking about it..

As I mentioned, I've conducted many major investigative stories during the past five years and I've never been more afraid for my life than I am with this story.

I've been chased by union officials down the highway, crossed the border as a terrorist, and faced unjust incarceration, amongst others. But sometimes, the fear catches up to you.

Especially when the target of my investigation has reached the top levels of power and is in President Obama's inner circle. [...] Project Veritas.

The announcement of the drop is featured at Drudge Report:

JAMES O'KEEFE CLAIMS BOMBSHELL VIDEO: 'I AM AFRAID FOR MY LIFE'...

I'll post the video here once it is available for viewing...

UPDATE: Latest Project Veritas video ......

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/02...target-of.html
    Last edited by bsteadman; 02-25-2015, 01:19 AM.
    B. Steadman

Project Veritas Video: What Do Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin, & Michael Brown, Al Have In Common?

Birther Report

2/24/2015

Excerpt:

Project Veritas: Obama Confidant Al Sharpton Slammed By Garner Daughter; All About Money

Project Veritas @ Youtube:

Eric Garner & Trayvon Martin Family, Michael Brown Lawyer Say Al Sharpton Exploited Their Tragedies

Here's our new video showing how the families and attorneys of Eric Garner, Trayvon Martin, and Michael Brown really feel about Rev. Al Sharpton. Additionally, local clergy and others express their opinions about how Sharpton exploits tragedy for personal gain.

VIDEO ...:
    ( Video )

... article featured at NY Post:

I can see why James O'Keefe would fear for his life dealing with a bunch of modern day gangsters.

I think most Americans know that Al Sharpton is a no good race hustler...

Lucky for Al his homies Obama and Holder will protect him...

Featured at NY Post homepage:

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/02...t-do-eric.html
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X