Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Detective Rips Judge; Some Montgomery Material Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Detective Rips Judge; Some Montgomery Material Good

Ouch: Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Detective Rips Judge; Some Montgomery Material Legitimate

Birther Report

8/6/2015

Excerpt:

Ouch: Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Detective Mackiewicz Rips Judge Murray Snow; Some Montgomery Material Legitimate

Detective (MCSO) Brian Mackiewicz reportedly ripped the federal judge presiding over Sheriff Joe Arpaio's civil contempt proceedings currently underway in Arizona. If you recall judge Murray Snow ordered the U.S. Marshals to seize 50 hard drives the MCSO is in possession of from CIA whistleblower Dennis Montgomery.

Detective Mackiewicz reportedly says some of the Montgomery material is legitimate.

Team Arpaio assert the hard drives have nothing to do with the current civil case.

Excerpt via far-left progressive Phoenix New Times:

[...]

As for the Seattle investigation itself, he says it had nothing to do with Judge Snow and everything to do with an identity-theft probe involving 400,000 Arizonans.

What about flow charts and timelines from the investigative files, wherein Snow's name is mentioned?

"Dennis Montgomery did all that on his own," Mackiewicz said. "He provided us with documentation that he thought would prove to us that Snow was up to no good."

But the MCSO never asked for it, he claimed, and did nothing with it.

Mackiewicz also denied that the 13-month Seattle investigation may have cost as much as $1 million in public funds, as my sources say.

Rather, it was probably "a third of that," he told me.

Despite e-mails wherein he and Cold Case Posse commander Mike Zullo chided Montgomery for not being forthcoming, Mackiewicz believes some of the material they got from Montgomery was legitimate.

"Every time I would lose faith in [Montgomery], he would come up with something that you couldn't look past," he said. "You'd have to sit there and say, wow, how in the world does this guy have what he has?"

Mackiewicz says he'll go ahead and "jump through all these hoops" for Judge Snow, "and all this other bullshit he wants me to do."

But that doesn't mean he'll like it.

"It's about time someone sticks up for their fucking selves," he said, "and tells this judge exactly where to go." [...] More @ Phoenix New Times. - http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/news/...e-snow-7543437

Ouch!

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/08...fs-office.html
    Last edited by bsteadman; 08-06-2015, 01:41 PM.
    B. Steadman
Working...
X