Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: It DOES matter greatly that OBAMA was born in KENYA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: It DOES matter greatly that OBAMA was born in KENYA!

Video: It DOES matter greatly that OBAMA was born in KENYA!

Uploaded by 'bsteadman1 on 1/8/2012

View the video at the following link:

http://youtu.be/nxPacssPH6Y
    B. Steadman

The Most Important Political Discussion of 2012 Will be Held Here on InspectorSmith

The Most Important Political Discussion of 2012
    will be Held Here
    on the Dynamic InspectorSmith Forum

This important discussion SHOULD have been conducted on the Free Republic Forum during the last year and a half, but for reasons I will now briefly reference, it could NOT.

Lucas Daniel Smith was personally 'zotted' (and banned from even being mentioned on FR) by Jim Robinson, owner of FreeRepublic.com in the summer of 2010. For those interested in reading more about this unwarrented and shameful treatment of Lucas, I reference the COMMENTS SECTION in the below linked article on The Post & Email. I especially cite the comment made at 7:38 pm on 9/7/2010 by 'Brian Hicks'.

http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/09/...#comment-21412

The Complex but Important Topic That Must Be Discussed Now:

Many fine and dedicated patriots are concentrating ALL their efforts to legally remove Obama from office by pursuing a 'Limited NBC' (L-NBC) argument. They CORRECLY cite the 1875 'Minor v Happersett' ruling by SCOTUS affirming that the President must be born of two parents who were themselves, at least 'ordinary citizens', at the time of the future President's birth.

However, what worries me is the fact that these fine ladies and gentlemen can often be heard to make statements such as: "The birthplace is just a diversion!" or "It doesn't matter where he was born!"

I think it matters a great deal where Obama was born. Of paramount importance, of course, is the fact that the NBC definition CONSTITUTIONALLY REQUIRES that the President be born 'on the soil'.

What I wish to discuss here instead, however, are some rather unpleasant PRACTICAL MATTERS.

I think a significant fraction of the American People will NOT, any time soon, either understand or accept the 'L-NBC' requirement as the sole reason for their President being kept off the ballot in their state. Their confusion and anger will, of course, be encouraged and aggravated by numerous, well-trained, radical-left 'community organizers'! The result, I believe, will be unnecessarily widespread and serious civil disorder and violence occuring in major cities across the country!

The first Democratic Primary in the nation will occur Tuesday, January 10th in New Hampshire. It is possible that the representatives in that state will be able to keep Obama off the ballot. If so, this is a GOOD THING, but I believe the 'Obama L-NBC Ballot Ban' needs to be BALANCED with a widespread dissemination of hard information regarding BHO-II's birth in Kenya and his likely fradulent use of a SSN.

THE AMERICAN PEOPLE MAY NOT WIDELY UNDERSTAND THE L-NBC ARGUMENT BUT THEY WILL UNDERSTAND 'OBAMA REPEATEDLY TELLING A SERIOUS LIE ABOUT HIS TRUE PLACE OF BIRTH', 'OBAMA RELEASING A FRAUDULENT HAWAIIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE', 'OBAMA BEING BORN IN KENYA AND NOT IN THE USA', AND 'OBAMA INVOLVED IN SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER FRAUD AND IDENTITY THEFT'!

The threat and occurence of civil disorder will get worse as the election year progresses, if this unbalanced approach continues. It is tragic that this discussion has had to be postponed for so long. (Shame on you, Jim Robinson, for 'zotting' Lucas, but THANK YOU 'YouTube' for scheduling a change to your new, limited interaction format that forced us to start this dynamic new, full-featured InspectorSmith forum!)

Since this discussion can not properly be held on FR (because Lucas Smith, who obtained Obama's CPGH Kenyan Birth Certificate can not even be mentioned there), I cordially invite all the 'good guys and gals' (intelligent, logical, open-minded, eloquent, passionate, & patriotic individuals) over there to join us in this discussion on InspectorSmith.

I am attaching the tag 'obk/oca/nbc' to this post. It signifies the challenge that needs to be issued by the BALANCED (Obama Born in Kenya / Obama Criminal Acts / Natural Born Citizen) approach to the L-NBC approach for removing Obama from office.

The L-NBC Approach:

Advantages:

It is simple and Constitutionally accurate (as far as it goes).

Disadvantages:

A significant fraction of the American People will not understand or accept it, resulting in unnecessarily widespread and violent civil disorder.

CONGRESS (both Democrat and Republican members) and SCOTUS KNEW BEFORE THE 2008 ELECTION that Obama's father was NOT an American Citizen at the time of Jr's birth. Nevertheless, they allowed the election process to proceed. They will be embarrassed, angry and pubically ridiculed for allowing this to happen if the L-NBC approach is used. They will put up a prolonged, nasty fight against this approach.

This success of this approach CRITICALLY DEPENDS upon SCOTUS, at the Federal level, interpreting the 'Minor v Happersett' case correctly. I think it is possible that SCOTUS has been compromised in their integrity! What are the consequences if they render a decision, regardless of the justification, that does not affirm that 'two citizen parents are required' restriction? This would get BHO-II off the hook and would simultaneously set a HORRIBLE NEW PRECEDENT!

I have the feeling that many supporters, enablers and handlers of Obama are secretly hoping that this approach will prevail and are encouraging its adoption.

The 'OBK/OCA/NBC' Balanced Approach:

Advantages:

A much larger fraction of the American People will UNDERSTAND and ACCEPT this approach. This should result in significantly reduced instances of civil disorder.

It does NOT depend entirely on the whims and, I believe, resultant questionable decisions, of SCOTUS, a Federal level agency. Many of the valid criminal charges against Obama can appropriately be handled at the county or state level. For example, the work currently being done by Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's 'Cold Case Posse' may result in criminal charges against Obama. If so, this type of charge can easily be understood and accepted by reasonable people.

It goes a long way to letting Congress 'save face', thus greatly easing its adoption. I can almost hear their sad exclamations now -- "We didn't know Obama was lying and was actually born in Kenya". If only we had known, we would never have let this tragedy occur! You can't blame us!"

Disadvantages:

This approach is more complex and may take longer to implement than the simpler L-NBC approach.

Why is consideration of Lucas Daniel Smith and the CPGH-BC so important to discussions regarding the OBK/OCA/NBC approach?

The balanced approach can be compared to a three-legged stool. The first leg is the NBC issue (not widely understandable to the general public). The second leg is the Obama Criminal Acts issue (SSN fraud, Chicago real-estate deals, etc.). The third leg is the Obama Born in Kenya issue (Lucas Smith and the CPGH-BC).

All three legs of this argument are required to achieve the proper balance and all three legs SHOULD be employed to remove Obama from office.

The Lucas Smith/CPGH-BC issue is a critical component of the the Balanced Approach! The implication of Obama's Kenyan BC can be easily understood by the average American citizen. I admit that Obama's CPGH-BC may never be FULLY authenticated since the Kenyan authorities may never acknowledge its validity. Nevertheless, a STRONG CASE CAN BE MADE FOR ITS AUTHENTICITY and it can be widely used as a valuable tool to help get this country through these treacherous and turbulent times.

LET THIS CRITICALLY IMPORTANT DISCUSSION FINALLY BEGIN!
    Last edited by bsteadman; 01-09-2012, 05:34 PM.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Working...
    X