Malaysian Airline Flight MH370

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Malaysian Airline Flight MH370

I've been working around the clock for some time now, writing reports and doing research for soon to be released WOBIK reports and also my deportation-to-Kenya case.

I have distracted by the disappearance of the MH370 especially after reading (all over the Internet) that 20 employees of Freescale were on board. Moreover, I also read something about Diego Garcia.

Would anyone like to discuss this? If so, would it be ok to start a new sub-category under the LDS General Interest Sub-Forum?

Or would this discussion, with what is likely to have many updates for some time to come, be way too off topic of the InspectorSmith Forum?

The disappearance of Flight MH370 truly is an interesting and puzzling story. Good Idea.

I went ahead and set up a new category on the LDS General Interest Sub-Forum under the title - "Puzzling News Stories and Unexplained Events"

http://www.wasobamaborninkenya.com/I...e-Flight-MH370

I also added two posts, just to get the discussion started.

One post is an example of recent MSM News regarding the event. The other discusses a little bit about the possible landing of Flight MH370 on the tiny island of Diego Garcia, and the passengers on board from Freescale.

There is, of course, a LOT of rumor and speculation concerning the mystery going around the blogosphere.
    B. Steadman

Comment

Thank you Bruce for setting up the new category on the LDS General Interest Sub-Forum!

NOTE: I too understand that there is a lot rumor and speculation concerning the mystery going around the blogosphere.

One facet of the account that made me more interested in the account is a BBC video interview with Sarah Bacj (she is the girlfriend or partner of NH370 passenger Philip Woods:

http://youtu.be/S1zNy-5ESos

Comment

Working...
      X