No announcement yet.

Expel Boehner: Obama BC Forgery Activist Suggests Sheriff Joe For House Speaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expel Boehner: Obama BC Forgery Activist Suggests Sheriff Joe For House Speaker

Expel Boehner: Obama Birth Certificate Forgery Activist Suggests Sheriff Joe For House Speaker

Birther Report

1/6/2015

Excerpt:

Obama Birth Certificate Forgery Activist:Sheriff Joe Arpaio for Speaker of the House
    SAYS “AMERICA’S TOUGHEST SHERIFF” WOULD BRING FORGERIES TO THE FORE
    by Sharon Rondeau

WheresObamasBirthCertificate (WOBC) activist Cheryl Surber has a novel idea for who should serve as Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives: Maricopa County, AZ Sheriff Joseph M. Arpaio.

Arpaio is known as “America’s toughest sheriff” and has filed a lawsuit challenging Barack Hussein Obama’s “executive actions” allowing millions of illegal aliens to remain in the country without fear of deportation mandated by existing federal law.

In November 2012, Arpaio was elected to a sixth term as Maricopa County sheriff. He was a former drug enforcement agent and police officer following his enlistment in the U.S. Army.

“I have called my congresswoman, Kay Granger, and I called a friend of mine, Roger Williams, who’s a congressman. I did not get to speak with him, only the intake person. I posted numerous things on Facebook requesting that the following names of possible candidates be put into consideration. Sheriff Joe Apaio was my number 1 choice; Michael Volin at WheresObamasBirthCertificate.com; Orly Taitz; my own name, Cheryl Surber; and then, of course, (Rep.) Louie Gohmert. Gohmert mentioned yesterday that you do not have to be a member of Congress to be the Speaker of the House,” Surber said.

On Sunday, Gohmert announced that he is challenging current Speaker of the House John Boehner for his position, on which the House will vote on Tuesday. Rep. Ted Yoho of Florida is also a challenger.

Surber is a businesswoman who has twice run for Justice of the Peace in Texas’s Precinct 5, which includes Tarrant County. She is acquainted with former First Lady Laura Bush, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott and former Attorney General, and Texas Sen. Ted Cruz.

Surber met Arpaio on September 19, 2014, where he spoke to a Texas Tea Party group about the Maricopa County Cold Case Posse‘s investigation into Obama’s long-form birth certificate and Selective Service registration form, both of which were declared “computer-generated forgeries” at a press conference on March 1, 2012.

At a second press conference on July 17, 2012, Arpaio and Cold Case Posse lead investigator Mike Zullo stated that the evidence they had compiled surpassed the standard of probable cause of fraud and forgery and called upon Congress to launch its own investigation.

Congress took no action, and Obama was re-elected to a second four-year term despite the assertion by the lawmen that his documentation is fraudulent.

”Sheriff Joe Arpaio would be the ultimate candidate for the position, and the way I understand Louie Gohmert, he was interested in having numerous people come forward to put their name into the hat, and if they had at least 29 people put their names in, it would force a second vote,” Surber told The Post & Email. “I called Sheriff Joe’s office to tell him that,” she added.

Although she did not speak with Arpaio directly, she said, she was able to do so “about a week ago” on another matter. “When I called Sheriff Joe’s office, I requested a WOBC interview with him,” she told us.

When The Post & Email asked Surber her reason for nominating Arpaio, she responded, “Sheriff Joe has been unable to get Congress to get off their tail ends to act on the biggest hoax in the history of the world, the counterfeit identity, the counterfeit Selective Service registration with a counterfeit postmark, and a Social Security number that doesn’t pass E-Verify. We have an imposter who is ‘occupying’ the White House. Congress will do nothing, but if Sheriff Joe were the Speaker of the House, that would all change.”
    - Source link. © 2015, The Post & Email. All rights reserved.

Article I, Section 5, Clause 2 of the U.S. Constitution - "Each House may determine the rules of its proceedings, punish its members for disorderly behavior, and, with the concurrence of two thirds, expel a member."

EXPEL THEN PROSECUTE BOEHNER:

View the complete Birther Report presentation at:

http://www.birtherreport.com/2015/01...rtificate.html
    B. Steadman
Working...
X